Thanksgiving / Friendsgiving is a significant day of festivities in the global corporate world. With our virtual Thanksgiving Party, you celebrate the gratitude-filled spirit of the festival with your team as you have a jolly time watching performances by talented artists and make your way through challenging yet fun games and activities. You also ... read more
Thanksgiving / Friendsgiving is a significant day of festivities in the global corporate world. With our virtual Thanksgiving Party, you celebrate the gratitude-filled spirit of the festival with your team as you have a jolly time watching performances by talented artists and make your way through challenging yet fun games and activities. You also help raise funds for an NGO by winning the games.
A professional Emcee takes you through various team-building tasks and activities of this theme. The games are crafted such that they bring out expressions of gratitude from you.
A rendezvous with a real-life hero working for a significant cause adds value to your Thanksgiving. To conclude this event full of joy on happy notes, a musician puts together a musical concert. Celebrate this Thanksgiving virtually and don't miss out on the traditional festivities.read less
Twenty-One: Team Togetherness Challenge- This Thanksgiving, let's test your team's chemistry
All the participants try to count to 21 in random order, without two or more people speaking at the same time
- There are rules on time and minimum participation to complete the challenge
- If your team is able to achieve this task in 3 or fewer turns, they win!
Alternative Icebreaker: Would you rather - The Thanksgiving Version- Would you rather cook the whole meal or wash the dishes?
- There'll be 3-4 super fun situations like this. See what your office colleagues have to say in this interactive icebreaker activity
The Thanksgiving Choicemeter- Adopted from the famous TV reality show: Dus Ka Dum / The Power of 10 - this game is the ultimate know-your-team activity on the theme of thanksgiving
- We do live anonymous polling for simple kindness questions like: Have you ever sponsored the meal for an underprivileged kid? and then everyone gets to guess the percentage
- The ones who are nearest to the actual answer, move to the next round
Kindness Quest: The Gratitude Challenge- A game where all the team members need to perform make-belief acts of kindness and gratitude to overcome challenges
- There are 6-12 challenges that are executed via "Dice of Happiness" or "Wheel of Gratitude"
- Challenges include tasks like Recalling a situation when a team member had your back, etc
T for Thanksgiving, T for Tango: The Dance Party- The celebration for Thanksgiving is incomplete without dancing and grooving to some magical musical numbers
- To join you in this session we bring a popular bollybeats dance expert
- Let's groove and party!
The Gift of Gratitude- This is a gratitude building activity, where we announce some quirky titles and all the participants nominate their colleagues for the same
- There are on the spot nominations that happen in the chatbox
- All the nominees are the winners
- e.g. The early bird: Someone who signs in first for any virtual meeting, Best Zoom background: Someone who always has the most vibrant Zoom background.
Alternative Artist Option: Virtual Mindreading Show- Level up your thanksgiving celebrations with a virtual Mindreading Magic Show
- Witness a professional magician create mind-blowing tricks to bring uniqueness to your virtual celebrations
Alternative Artist Option: A Live Musical Concert- Live musical concert with Bollywood and English Medleys
- Vibe up the evening with melodies that you can't miss
- A popular live musician will perform the concert for all your employees
- Request your favorite numbers and jam along
- The best way to end a party on a high note
Alternative Artist Option: Real Life Inspirational Personality- Say thanks and get inspired by the life of a real hero/shero who overcame the obstacles of life to achieve greatness in their field
- Witness a life inspirational story on your virtual celebration