Office Olympics is a super happening and unique virtual theme for work-from-home organizations that want to create a healthy competitive atmosphere for their remote team members!
We open the Office Olympics ceremony with a professional dance performance by a trained artist. This helps us pump up the teams and get in the spirit of the Olympics. The virtual team Olympics is flagged off by the companies management / HR team.
This theme includes 4 super fun yet challenging team games that helps different teams compete against each other in the categories of:
- Wit and knowledge
- Acting and communication skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Dance and physical movement skills
All the virtual activities for this employee engagement theme are scientifically designed and proven to enhance the team-building spirit amongst your team members.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready for the Online Office Olympics Celebration. Book now!
The Office Olympics Opening Ceremony- It's a grand celebration for the Office Olympics
- We open the event with a couple of performances from your colleagues / a professional dance expert
Virtual Team Creation- Live Team Toss, - Huddle up, and get ready to give your team funky names and sassy slogans
Wear your Bandana- This virtual icebreaker will get your team in the spirit of Olympics, and also a chance to win early points
Game 1: The Champions Trophy Cricket- Yes, this time around Cricket is a part of the Olympics
- Gear up for the most exciting Cricket Challenge as it comes your way. Use your wit and make your team win
Game 2: The Imitation Game- The anchor gives your team an exciting acting challenge that they have to complete to win the points
- Make sure your team has an SRK and a Kajol in it. - This is our personal favorite
Team Tally and Scorecard Announcement
Breakout Room: Strategy and Planning Break for the teams
Game 3: Mad About Dance- A random song in a Korean/Japanese language plays for each team, and each team member has to show a couple of moves to it
- Our dance expert judges which team will be the winner of this round
Game 4: Create a Jingle - Breakout Room Special- If your team has got some music lovers in it, you got to be winning this one
- Each team is given a situation/theme and they have to create their own jingle on that situation
- This activity happens in the breakout rooms
Declaring the Winner of Olympics
Olympics closing ceremony- The winning team gets a special professional dance salute from our dance expert