Looking to inject some excitement into your virtual team building efforts? Look no further than the Virtual Tug of War event - the ultimate showdown for your remote team! Packed with exhilarating challenges and engaging activities, this virtual game promises to ignite the competitive spirit and bring your team closer together.
Designed to foster... read more
The Social Mixer Challenge: Icebreaker Activity- A brilliant virtual icebreaker game to get the session started
- This activity is aimed at helping your team members g read more+ read less- Activity reference video
Virtual Team Formation: Creating bonds- We divide the participants into multiple different teams using the breakout room feature
- The participants interact w read more+ read less- Activity reference video
Wear your Bandana- As all the teams gather back in the main games arena, we get them in the competitive spirit by announcing their team read more+ read less-
The Tug of War Begins: Scorecard and rules- We share the set of game rules and how the teams will get the points awarded
- The teams shout their war cry to motiva read more+ read less-
Game 1: Minute to Win it Challenges- Does your team has what it take to be the best?
- We get the participating teams to slug it out it the minute to win i read more+ read less- Activity reference video
The Game of Boggle- Purpose: This activity is all about team coordination, speed, creativity, and decision making
- An exciting team word read more+ read less- Activity reference video
Game 3: The Phrase Craze Challenge- The mindbending phrases are here!
- Can your team guess which common phrase each illustration is trying to get you to read more+ read less- Activity reference video
Points tally and Leaderboard announcement- Let's have a look at the final leaderboard and where do all the participating teams stand
- The winning team gets the read more+ read less-
"Very fun and interactive! Lot's of participation and I think most had fun doing it. Shahbaz was excellent and handled the group well! Next time we probably need to keep it to one hour though so we don't have drop off."
Watch first-hand client testimonials that reflect the positive impact of SOSParty's event on corporate employees.