With the majority of the global workforce working virtually from their homes, creating awareness around a healthy and balanced lifestyle is of utmost importance.
This World Health Day, help your team members and colleagues learn how to take care of their physical and mental health. To make this an enriching online experience, we invite a COVID-19 specialist doctor/frontline worker who will:
- share ICU stories of saving the lives of hundreds of people first hand
- practical tips on how to save yourself in this pandemic
Your team also gets to spend time with a professional WFH workout expert who'll teach you:
- desk exercises
- how to sit in the right posture for a healthier physical body while working from home
These professional techniques will help you overcome:
- obesity, and some of the most common physical body illnesses.
To end this experience on a holistic and engaging note for your team, we bring in an instrumental live Ghatam player. Experience this unique traditional folk instrument of Punjab live on your screens, and interact with an award-winning musician.
What are you waiting for? Book this experience now!
Laughter Yoga- We open the wellness session on a positive note by inhaling tons of fresh air and bursting our lungs out - laughing
5 Second Rule- A super fun team icebreaker that helps your colleagues connect with each other and laugh at the same time
Exclusive Live Session with COVID-19 Doctor- Uncover ICU stories of a COVID-19 doctor/frontline worker
- Get practical tips to save yourself and your family from COVID-19
Excuse Me!- A fun virtual icebreaker where everyone shares the weirdest excuses they have given to themselves to not workout!
Work From Home Desk Workout- Learn how to stay physically healthy while working from home
- Learn the right posture to work
- Learn simple fitness exercises that prevent migraine, backache, and obesity
Live Ghatam Folk Instrumental- Experience this traditional folk instrument of Punjab with a renowned musician
Award Health Ambassador of the Day