Recognizing the achievements and struggles of the Black community, Black History Month is a vital event to promote inclusiveness, diversity, and equity in your organization. SOSParty brings you, top keynote speakers, for Black History Month whose passion for equality resonates with corporate audiences of all industries.
Available Keynote Speaker... read more
Event opening and Icebreaker- We open the keynote session on high energy with the show host
- The emcee warms up the audience with energizers and ic read more+ read less-
Keynote Option 1: LaTosha Brown- LaTosha Brown is a 2019 fellow with The Institute of Politics at Harvard University. She's an award-winning organizer, read more+ read less-
Keynote Option 2: Akala- Founder of the Hip Hop Shakespeare Company
- Combining music and social activism, Akala is a leading voice on racial e read more+ read less-
Keynote Option 3: Kanya King- Founder and CEO of Mobo Awards
- When Kanya King identified a lack of recognition for Black musicians, she founded the read more+ read less-
Keynote Option 4: Nicola Adams- First Female Boxer to win Olympic Gold
- As a Black, female, LGBTQ+ sportsperson, Nicola's intersectional experience m read more+ read less-
Live QnA with the Keynote Speaker- Facilitated by the event host / emcee, the audience gets to engage and interact with the Keynote Speaker
- They get to read more+ read less-
Watch first-hand client testimonials that reflect the positive impact of SOSParty's event on corporate employees.