Working from home is not easy. Come a long weekend, and half of your remote team is off to a nearby hill station. If this resonates with you, then this Online DIY Hobby Club is for your employees.
Get to meet your favorite backpacker whom you have been secretly admiring on Instagram, and learn from them their secret to budget traveling. How on earth they can travel to almost any place, and yet never run out of money.
In this online activity, you'll learn:
- How to travel with less than 2,000 rupees in your pocket
- Tips and tricks of Budget traveling
- India's best budget traveling destinations
- Hitch Hiking
- Safety norms to follow while traveling on a budget
- Fascinating stories of budget travel
So bring in your remote team, and give them this virtual learning hobby club that they have been always looking forward to.
Welcome to your Virtual Staycation- We kick off the Hobby club with a fun ice-breaking activity and an introduction to DIY host
Budget Travel Trivia- Think you are a budget traveler? Think again!
- Busting the myths around Budget Travel
How to travel to anywhere in less than 2,000 rupees-Yes, you read it right!
- Goa plan is on!
Enchanting Budget Travel Stories- It's time to share some travel stories, and listen to your experiences too
Women Safety on Budget Travel- Yolo, solo!
- Budget travel might look exciting, but here are some precautions that you should not miss out on
India's most budget-friendly destinations
Awarding Travel Freak of the Day