It's Spring! It's Gudi Padwa! The colorful celebration of The Marathi New Year. And to make sure your team members and office employees have maximum fun, we have curated the best virtual activities for you.
Celebrate the festivities on Zoom starting off with a dazzling virtual Lavani dance performance led by a trained professional folk dancer from Maharashtra.
Get your teams to dress up ethnically, and bring along modaks and sweets. We'll be having the "Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye Challenge". To increase the level of excitement and fun, our super emcee/anchor will be creating the most engaging games for you all. The family members of your staff are more than invited. After all, it's an online festive celebration. The more people, the merrier it is.
Some uniques game ideas for your team members:
- The Victory March (Employee RnR)
- Tol Mol Kar Bol (Shopping Frenzy? Play this game with us)
- Happiness Hunt (Guess it, Get it, Flaunt it!)
- Spin the Wheel (Live)
To level up the grand celebrations, there'll be an online live musical concert with Folk Masti Band from Maharashtra.
And no celebration is complete without Dhol Tasha. So bring it on guys! We have the best virtual celebration lined up for you, your team, and your family members.
Festive Welcome- Super fun icebreaker games with a twist and flavour of Gudi Padwa
Go Ethnic Fashion Show- Say Cheese!
- Pose with your best smile as we create a virtual Photobooth for Gudi Padwa celebration
Live Lavani Folk Dance Performance- Experience the culture and tradition of Maharashtra as we bring you a professional Lavani dance expert
- Don't just sit back and relax, dance along!
Happiness Hunt- Guess it! Get it! Flaunt it!
- A super fun game with a flavour of Gudi Padwa to it
Folk Masti Live Musical Concert- Turn on the flashlights of your cellphone, and jam along as we play the best songs from the 90s and 80s for your team
- Bring on your special requests and our professional musician will sing it for you
Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye
Live Dhol Performance- The last few minutes of the party are all about dancing
- Leave behind your inhibitions and dance on Dhol Tasha